PHPC provides valuable immunization services and information to improve vaccination rates for the communities in the state of New Mexico, for vaccine preventable illnesses.
• “Pharmacist – based Travel Health Services”
• PHPC will provide vaccines only from age 7 years and above.
• Age zero to 6 years get your immunization at your Primary care provider’s office, or infant welfare clinics.
• PHPC will offer most immunization for ages 7 years and above.
• Vaccination is one of the most effective ways to prevent diseases, according to the World Health Organization and the CDC.